This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/4] GAS symbol/label annotation
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Catherine Moore <clm at codesourcery dot com>, gnu-mips-sgxx at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:46:10 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] GAS symbol/label annotation
While testing microMIPS changes I have noticed several problems with
microMIPS symbols/labels related to symbol annotation, the special "dot"
symbol and relaxation. As some of these problems apply to MIPS16 or
generic code I have split these changes off and I am submitting them
separately. The corresponding microMIPS changes will be included with the
actual microMIPS patch. All these problems are covered by the
"branch-self" testcase included with the last patch in this series.
All these changes have passed regression testing on mips-sde-elf and