Re: Committed: Handle .gcc_except_table.* section in xstormy16 linker script

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Nick Clifton wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>   I am applying the patch below to update the linker script template for
>   the XStormy16 port so that it handles sections that start with the
>   ".gcc_except_table." prefix in the same way as it handles
>   .gcc_except_table sections.

This illustrates the problem with having all these forks of elf.sc that
don't get consistently updated (I gave a list in
<http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-03/msg00318.html> that may not be
exhaustive) - it might be better to parametrize elf.sc more so that some
of these forks can go away (after working out exactly what differences are
actually deliberate differences required by the individual linker script
templates rather than divergence from subsequent changes being made to
elf.sc only).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com