This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils 2.20.1 has been released.
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:03:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: binutils 2.20.1 has been released.
- References: <F3964951-CF67-4320-A347-8665B29489F7@adacore.com>
On 04.03.2010 15:28, Tristan Gingold wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am pleased to announce binutils 2.20.1.
This is a bug-fix release containing fixes for regressions and serious bugs
in binutils 2.20. This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
the release identifies itself as 184.108.40.20600303, not 2.20.1.
Looks like the change in bfd was done before creating the release tarball:
2010-03-03 Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.am (RELEASE): Unset.
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.