This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Remove suffix on fxsave
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:00:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Remove suffix on fxsave
- References: <20091118200530.GA30449@lucon.org>
>>> "H.J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> 18.11.09 21:05 >>>
>fxsave doesn't have suffix. I checked in this patch.
This is not true - 32- and 64-bit layout of the state saved differ, and
hence a suffix should really be printed here (as well as for fxrstor) in