Re: "mvfc" fails regression for binutils-2.20.51

> (The Renesas loader does not support loading code to a different
> address and then moving it before execution).

Details: The Renesas tools (including the loaders and simulator)
expect the VMA to be the physical load address, rather than the LMA
like everyone else.  So we have to put the load address into the VMA's
slot, and zero out the LMA.  It's a hack, and if anyone else has a
better way of doing that while keeping our tools seeing the "desired"
values, let me know :-)