This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Q: debugging linker scripts
- From: Danny Backx <danny dot backx at scarlet dot be>
- To: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:43:55 +0100
- Subject: Q: debugging linker scripts
- Reply-to: danny dot backx at scarlet dot be
How can I debug linker scripts ?
I'm working on an issue with cegcc : DLLs generated by it don't work on
Windows Mobile 6.1 and higher, they do still work with 6.0 .
The stuff I got from Kai is a good basis, Vincent R has given me a lot
of info on where the problems appear to be. Based on that, I'm fiddling
with the linker script.
But I cannot find a way to debug them. Is there a way for ld to print
variable values inside linker scripts ? A way to make the script put
stuff into a debug logfile ?
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info