Re: Patch to put i386_insn into header file.

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 6:56 AM, H.J. Lu <hjl.tools@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Martin Thuresson <martint@google.com> wrote:
>> This patch moves the definition of i386_insn (and other related
>> types) to tc-i386.h in order to make it possible to reuse in
>> other files.
>>

> Please tell us how you plan to use them in other files.

Sorry for not describing why.

I am using the instruction parsing from binutils for a project, and want
to use reuse the type i386_insn in my sources for local variables. This
changes puts the relevant types in the header file, so I can include it.

Hopefully other people can benefit from this as well, and feed back
any improvements into the binutils code.

Martin