Re: [patch] More DWARF-4 support

Cary Coutant <ccoutant@google.com> writes:

> What's the process for keeping include/dwarf2.h in sync with the gcc
> tree? Does that happen automatically now, or should I send a patch to
> gcc-patches as well?

I've CC'ed DJ to ask whether it happens automatically--I can never
remember whether the automatic syncer covers files in include.

But if it does happen automatically, then it goes from the gcc side to
the binutils side, so you should send your patch to gcc-patches
anyhow.  I'll preapprove it on the gcc side, so you can send the
patch, report it as approved by me, and commit it.

Ian