Re: Primary targets for the release

On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 20:03 -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> > Ouch...
> > (In fact most of the linux were already in my list because I always tested the
> > host too).
>
> IIUC you asked for a list of *primary* targets, and got a
> list of "targets people are concerned about".
>
> I'd go with your initial list, drop some of those that hasn't
> seen a specific commit in the last three months, maybe add
> arm-eabi.

[I'd tried sending this earlier, but ended up sending it from the wrong
smtp server and it never made the list archives.]

I'd missed out arm-linux-gnueabi in my original post. Since that is the
recommended linux platform port for ARM , it would be good to keep it as
well in the primary platforms list.

Ramana