Re: [patch] More DWARF-4 support

>>> I think that for a GNU extension it would be best for the document to be
>>> hosted on a GNU site. ÂThat way we have some amount of control over the
>>> existence and contents of the document.

Cary> I've updated the patch so that dwarf2.h now points to the
Cary> ThreadSafetyAnnotation wiki page for the thread safety extensions, and
Cary> to the just-created DwarfSeparateTypeInfo wiki page for the
Cary> DW_AT_odr_signature attribute.

Thanks, I appreciate this.

Someone else will have to approve the patch.  FWIW, though, the dwarf2.h
bits look unobjectionable to me.

Tom