Re: Primary targets for the release

Tristan Gingold wrote:
Hi,

do we have a list of important or primary targets for binutils ?
Before doing the 2.20 release, I'd like to run the testsuite for a defined list of platforms in order
to evaluate how healthy the release is.

RTEMS closely tracks binutils releases and has already been
providing RPMs based upon 2.19.90 for use with our
CVS head.

They are usually just a configure entry and the same as
the XXX-elf target.  Would you mind adding these?

arm-rtems4.10
avr-rtems4.10
bfin-rtems4.10
h8300-rtems4.10
i386-rtems4.10
lm32-rtems4.10
m32c-rtems4.10
m32r-rtems4.10
m68k-rtems4.10
mips-rtems4.10
powerpc-rtems4.10
sh-rtems4.10
sparc-rtems4.10

Thanks.

--joel
Last year, I defined a list of hosts/targets, but I'd like to have inputs from others. For the record,
the targets list was:

alpha-linux
arc-elf
arm-elf