Re: Convert absolute personalities into PC-relative ones

On Sep 19, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Richard Sandiford wrote:

Any objections to the first patch? Any thoughts on the second? If the first patch is OK, is it too invasive for the branch? I'd ideally like to get this into 2.20, so that the feature is in a released binutils when GCC 4.5 comes out.

No objections, so I committed the first patch to trunk. I won't press it for branch though.

Richard,

I plan to do the 2.20 release this month. If you think it is required for GCC 4.5, you'd better to apply
it to the branch.

Tristan.