RFA: Adding feature for putting system libraries for pe-coff targets as last in link order

Hello,

it is a pretty common issue, that symbols in system libraries are
possibly replacing own runtime functions, when users are specifying
additional system libraries by -l option to ld. AFAIK there is at the
moment no way to say, that a specific library should be imported at
tail of chain, and not at possition specified.
Therefore I would like to ask, if there is interest in an extension to
linker for this. I would suggest for this an linker option -sys-l, or
-tail-l.

Regards,
Kai