Re: [patch] ld test suite for cr16-elf target

Hi Nick,
OK, in which case the patch is approved - but please could you add a comment to the testcase explaining why it is expected to fail for the cr16. (The point being that we do not want to use xfails just as a way to ignore bugs that need to be fixed, but only for situations where the toolchain cannot reasonably be expected to pass the test).

OK. I could update the ChangeLog with a reason for setup in XFAIL list as show below:
====
M R Swami Reddy <MR.Swami.Reddy@nsc.com>

* ld-elf/merge.d: Added cr16-*-* to xfail list, as this target doesn't support
combining symbols of different segments.
===
Is it OK?

Thanks
Swami