Re: binutils arm/PE issue causing failure on Windows Mobile 6.1+

On Sun, 2009-09-06 at 21:25 +0200, Kai Tietz wrote:
> 2009/9/6 Danny Backx <danny.backx@scarlet.be>:
> > Where can I find info on version 1 vs version 2 ?
>
> as far as I know, there is just some technical documentation in
> comments of ld's pe-dll.c about it. But I try to summarize where the
> difference are between those two different pseudo-relocation
> implementation - Dave if you think I missed here something, please
> comment, too.
>
> v1 is at the moment AFAIK default for cygwin and windows 32-bit
> targets. For 64-bit window target v2 is already default, as v1 isn't
> usable for it at all.

Thanks. Very interesting. I'm looking into that documentation.

Your explanation makes it look like we're waiting for someone to port v2
to the 32-bit targets.

Is that all there is to it, or are there more issues ?

	Danny
--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info