binutils arm/PE issue causing failure on Windows Mobile 6.1+

Hi,

I'm forwarding w.r.t. an issue with cegcc (creating WinCE executables
for ARM).

We've had several reports over the last year, which were eventually
tracked down to issues with the PE format exes we create.

See some information about that below. Is the analysis by Vincent - that
some stuff is still missing from binutils - correct ?

Why is that, is there a way in which we can move forward ?

Thanks,

	Danny

Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info