Re: Binutils branch 2.20 (soon)

Tristan Gingold wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to create the branch for binutils 2.20 soon (ie within the next 24 hours).
If you have a patch to commit or still waiting for a approval, please speak now. Thanks!

(I know that Dave plans to commit a patch for PE, and I will submit a latest patch for VMS. I haven't
yet tracked any other patches)

I have three patches have not been approved:

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-09/msg00022.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-09/msg00023.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-09/msg00052.html

I have about another ten patches of bfin port to install. I hope I can get those done in the next 12 hours.

Jie