Re: .ascii/.asciz does not tag its data as data as needed for be8

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
This is a pretty old assembler.  Joseph Myers fixed this bug on
2009-03-05, so it will be included in the next release.

(I don't know what Marvell has done with CodeSourcery's Lite releases
to get that version string.)

What's the procedure for getting that patch? I am able to view his entry in the ChangeLog via the cvsweb
interface. Do I need to get the cvs repo as instructed if I'm going to "do active work no GNU binutils"
and do a diff on the particular commit?

Thanks again,
John