Re: CVS write access request. Did not heard anything from overseers@sourceware.org in a week.

Doug Kwan (éæå) wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Sorry about spamming the mailing-list.  I sent out a CVS write
> access request to overseers@sourceware.org a week ago but I have not
> heard anything since.  Is there anyway I can find out what happened?

  Probably nothing, owing to limited volunteer time.  Also, I notice your
original email didn't state that you had the relevant copyright assignments on
file with the FSF (you need separate ones for binutils and gcc), nor name an
existing maintainer who would be sponsoring you for write access; you could
probably speed things along by taking care of those requirements.  Since
you've been contributing to GOLD in particular, perhaps you could ask Ian if
he'd sponsor your write access?

    cheers,
      DaveK