Re: [patch]: Support coff noread flag for segments

Kai Tietz wrote:

> Sorry, I copied it from console output and therefore things got
> corrupt. Patch is appended to this mail as attachment.

  The patch itself is fine now, but I spotted something missing.  You need to
update the documentation of the ".section" pseudo-op in as.texinfo to explain
the new letter.  Ok once you've added documentation.

  Also, please give serious consideration to adding even just a single trivial
testcase that would verify the new functionality continues to work and check
with "objdump -h" that it sets the correct flags in the header.  I can help
with that if you're not familiar with the testsuite infrastructure.

    cheers,
      DaveK