Re: Pending patches from Aaron

Kai Tietz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to see the patch mentioned in
> http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2008-08/msg00077.html in binutils.
> What were the reasons that this patch didn't got approval?

  I can't see any reason, it looks to me like it just got dropped on the
floor.  The new test should probably be run on all PE platforms, not just
MinGw, or at least I can't see any reason off the top of my head why not.

  I could update, retest and apply it once I get done with the aligned commons
stuff later today, or would you like to do it?

    cheers,
      DaveK