Re: SVN for src, status?

"Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@codesourcery.com> writes:

> If Red Hat people can obtain the release of the
> pre-sourceware history, then I'm sure Ian can help with including it in
> the trial conversions.

Yes, I can.  For Red Hat people, I'd like to stress that I think that
this would be really helpful.  The sourceware repository has now been
around for longer than the Cygnus repository, but many key initial
changes were made in the Cygnus repository.  Having the old revision
history present directly in the gcc repository has proven to be very
helpful in tracking down why changes were made.

Ian