Getting asm macros expanded

Hello everybody,

I already asked on the gcc-lists, but there doesn't seem to be a solution.

I'm looking for a way to get inbetween the assembler macro processor
and the assembler: I'd like to get the assembler sources mostly as-is,
but with the macros used therein already expanded.

I've already taken a look at the "-a" command line option, but this
does assembling as well - so I'd have to filter the real assembler
from there, and try this way.

Is there something easier?

Thank you for all answers.

Regards,

Phil

--
Versioning your /etc, /home or even your whole installation?
             Try fsvs (fsvs.tigris.org)!