Emit a merge section .rdata holding .edata and .idata

Hi,

I am working with a gcc version targeting wince platform(cegcc 4.1) and for
now the compiler generates
separate export(.edata) and import(.idata) section with DLL.
I would like instead of these two sections generate them into the .rdata
section.

How can I do that ?

I have another question about section characteristics, when using arm-cegcc
.rdata has the folllowing
characteristic :

40300040 flags
         Initialized Data
         RESERVED - UNKNOWN
         RESERVED - UNKNOWN
         Read Only

while when using MS Visual I have :

40000040 flags
         Initialized Data
         Read Only

Could someone tell me what is the difference and how I can modify
gcc\binutils to have the same characteristics.

Thanks