Re: how to resolve unresolved symbols

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:33:39AM -0400, Burlen Loring wrote:
> I would expect this sort of thing because the loader could not find the
> right library that the .so referred to in its search path, but when I use
> ldd to examine the .so I am not seeing anything like that. The library
> these symbols are actually in is not even listed! Here is what I get.

This is a bug in the plugin.  You can fix it by linking the plugin to
whatever libraries provide those symbols, or you can work around it by
linking the test framework to those applications - the executable that
normally loads the plugin is getting those libraries loaded some other
way.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery