Re: PATCH: support compressed sections in addr2line, objdump, readelf

} /cvs/binutils/bfd/dwarf2.c:444: error: passing argument 2 of 'bfd_uncompress_section_contents' from incompatible pointer type

It looks like you've submitted a patch for this; is that right?  Or is
there still something left to do?  I apologize for the trouble.

I'm a little late on some of these threads since some of the mail was
being diagnosed as spam (I've since given my spam filter a stern
talking to).

But it sounds to me like all the issues that have come up have been
patched, with the possible exception of modifying the Makefiles for
the sims to add libz.  Is that right?  Is there anything else I should
be doing to help clean things up?

craig