Re: [patch] mips_frob_file -- fix hi/lo pairings

Jim Wilson <wilson@tuliptree.org> writes:
> Richard Sandiford wrote:
>> Looks good to me FWIW, although I can't approve it.
>
> Would you like to be a binutils MIPS maintainer?  I wouldn't have any
> problem with that.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer not to be.  Thiemo and Eric
are doing a great job, and it's healthier if I have to get my
changes past them.

(For the record, I only replied to this patch because I'd seen the test
fail on MIPS III targets.  I was going to submit a patch, but then saw
Chao-Ying's patch for MIPS32 targets, and it seemed better to sort out
both problems at the same time.)

Richard