Re: ARM section alignment

Hi Jonathan,

-z max-page-size should work.

Umm. I wasn't clear. I was looking for a way to override it from a target-specific header file. My feeling is that the __QNXTARGET__ trick is the start of an undesirable trend...

If you are using a target specific header file, why can't you use a target specific makefile, or makefile fragment ?

Essentially this is a link-time parameter that you are trying to change. Altering this from a C/C++ header file is the wrong way to go about it. If you have target specific memory layout requirements then you should be using a target specific linker map.