Hello from Russia!

Hellooo! How are you? My name is Ekaterina! It is very pleasant to me to tell about itself and I hope, that I will write you all is quick-witted, after all it is first my experience to write to the person from other country.
I to live in the city of St.-Petersburg, it is the most beautiful city in Russia as I to think. Still this city name as cultural capital of Russia because in a city many cultural institutions, such as museums, theatres, galleries, circuses, cinemas, and especially to me are pleasant to tell to you about our parks where many fountains and vegetative plantings. I like to walk very much on parks when I have a free time or when to come back back home.
To me now 26 years and very soon will be 27 years. I to finish and receive higher education at Sankt-Petereburgsky university on a speciality the bookkeeper. And now I to work already as 4 years in one small firm on the speciality and I like my work because it is practice for me. As whom to work you?
I to live together with parents, I have for a long time a dream to move to live in other place because I adult enough girl and me already would be time to marry =). I to have long serious relations approximately 3 years, and even to plan to marry in the future. But once I to learn about the guy that he to have still relations in parallel with me and to me to be so not pleasantly, that I to be very malicious on him, because important this trust most for me and honesty. Certainly, after that I not to begin even to greet him because this person to hurt me and to destroy all trust to him. I could not think at all, that he can so to arrive. Now I to forget about it and at me all ahead and I will trust that I will meet the man in the future with whom to live long and happily all life. I not to exclude that my future husband can be the Australian =). After all for me the most important thing is feelings and it is very joyful that you the nobility that love you and you love.
In Australia there lives my girlfriend since the childhood. We the nobility of the friend to the friend since the childhood also have together grown in one court yard. Already as not how many years back my girlfriend Olga to move to live and marry the Australian. All began so, that Olga simply to decide to get acquainted with the man from Australia and to have dialogue, and then all to grow from usual dialogue in love. I am madly happy for the girlfriend and to wish her only always the good. Olga absolutely deaf-and-dumb and to communicate with her to me it was necessary to learn a sign language also. Also as well as she her husband too and looking at it when she to me tells in letters on the life she speaks to the deaf-mute that everything is all right, after all the most important thing is warmth and sincerity in relations. They live nearby to Sydney in small ăîđîäĺ.Olga to make my the proposal that I to arrive to Australia to meet after all will be fast at me holiday from work and I can arrive to see the girlfriend and your country Australia. Under stories Olga she says, that the life in Australia very much differs from a life in Russia. She says, that in Australia to like her everything, as the nature, also the relation of people each other. She only good words responds about Australia. And from it I would like to visit Australia more, after all I only could observe on the TV about a life in your country. And what you the nobility about Russia?
Well, I think so enough to write and I hope, that you to understand all that I to write.

Please reply only my personal e-mail:  kindandcute1@googlemail.com

I will wait for your letter and I hope, that this letter will be the beginning of our good acquaintance.
I think, that it is very interesting to you to see my photos, and I will send you a photo when you will write to me.

Have a nice day!!!
Ekaterina