This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH COMMITTED: Implement constructor priorities in gold
- From: Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web dot cs dot ndsu dot nodak dot edu>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:21:13 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH COMMITTED: Implement constructor priorities in gold
What are constructor priorities?
Google produces several results,
including comments to the effect that some compiler
or another doesn't implement them correctly,
but nothing informative to me.
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)
are called Hardware; those program instructions that you can only
curse at are called Software."