This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: a few minor gold notes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:45:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: a few minor gold notes
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Ian" == Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> writes:
Ian> I'll take a look. When did gcc start passing --build-id?
I don't know. I suspect it is a Fedora patch; I was using the F8