This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
a few minor gold notes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:52:00 -0600
- Subject: a few minor gold notes
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
I'm quite thrilled to see gold in the tree.
I think it deserves a note on the binutils web page.
Also I was wondering how I ought to report bugs for it. I think there
should be a 'gold' component in bugzilla.
Finally, do you want bug reports for "missing" options? For example,
I tried building gcc with gold in my path and the first problem was
that it does not implement --build-id.