This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: windres regression with control strings spanning multiple lines
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>, Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:59:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: windres regression with control strings spanning multiple lines
- References: <OF102D8F25.DD6A06A9-ONC125740F.0049C7F2-C125740F.004A41EF@onevision.de>
I'm not sure what fields those bytes represent
These are timestamps
For each resource entry the timestamps are set.
So what we really need is a resource decoder that can take a binary
resource file and display its contents in an easy to read textual
format. (In much the same way as readelf does with ELF files). Then
you can grep through the textual output. It seems a bit much to have to
write such a tool just for a binutils test though. I don't suppose such
a tool has already been written has it ?