This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: make check fails to complete
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:02:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: make check fails to complete
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008, NightStrike wrote:
> make: *** [check-binutils] Error 2
> make: Leaving directory `/tmp/build/binutils/build-x86_64-pc-linux'
> make: *** [do-check] Error 2
> And make terminates, instead of continuing to test the rest. Is this
> supposed to happen?
I suppose so... For presumed clean test-results (not too hard
to maintain with binutils, thankfully), it makes for easily
scriptable behavior, so I'm happy with it as-is, considering:
> Will 1 failure preclude running any additional
Use "make -k check".