This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Assembler question: how to force "jmp rel32"
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Lonnie Princehouse <lonnie dot princehouse at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:59:45 +1030
- Subject: Re: Assembler question: how to force "jmp rel32"
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 06:12:53PM -0400, Lonnie Princehouse wrote:
> I want labels to always be interpreted as 32-bit displacement operands
> for jmp (i.e., opcode E9), even if they would fit in 8 bits (opcode
Mark the labels as global.
Australia Development Lab, IBM