This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Re: How to create a library which contains absolute addresses ofexported functions?
- From: "PRC" <panruochen at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jie Zhang" <jie dot zhang at analog dot com>
- Cc: "binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:14:36 +0800
- Subject: Re: Re: How to create a library which contains absolute addresses ofexported functions?
- References: <email@example.com>, <47D046AB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
It's a good solution.
>Why not just use the libc.out with -R|--just-symbols= options instead? I
>think this is what these options are for.