This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: How to create a library which contains absolute addresses of exported functions?
- From: Jie Zhang <jie dot zhang at analog dot com>
- To: PRC <panruochen at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 03:31:55 +0800
- Subject: Re: How to create a library which contains absolute addresses of exported functions?
- References: <email@example.com>
I wonder if there is another simple and easy way to create such a library.Why not just use the libc.out with -R|--just-symbols= options instead? I
think this is what these options are for.