This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Bug: Core dump in elf32-arm.c:3858:bfd_elf32_arm_vfp11_fix_veneer_locations arm-elf-ld 2.18
- From: "Shaun Jackman" <sjackman at gmail dot com>
- To: "Nick Clifton" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:03:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: Bug: Core dump in elf32-arm.c:3858:bfd_elf32_arm_vfp11_fix_veneer_locations arm-elf-ld 2.18
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <47C6F55A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <47C81948.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <47CBD6F6.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Shaun Jackman" <sjackman at gmail dot com>
On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > or that it doesn't work at the moment due to technical limitations?
> Correct. (Please feel free to submit a patch to remove these technical
> limitations if you so wish. Although it will be quite a lot of work :-)
Thanks for the clarification, Nick! I'll use the workaround then.