Re: On cygwin: FAIL: linking auto-import client using a standard import library

Hi Pedro,

The test should be invoking ld to link, via ld_special_link, but for
some reason, it's passing $CC, which results in this:

The --out-implib, and --enable-auto-import aren't special, they're not
passed to the linker (read: need -Wl,), so libstandard.dll.a isn't output.

I don't know how that ever worked.  The attached patch fixes that here,
but then I get:
FAIL: application runtime segfault check

Well the patch was obviously a good idea, so I have checked it in.

ld/testsuite/ChangeLog
2008-02-20  Pedro Alves  <pedro_alves@portugalmail.pt>

	* ld-auto-import/auto-import.exp: Use $ld to link the dll for
	cygwin, not $CC.