PATCH: Linker scripts: Do not define an entry point for relocatable links

Hi Guys,

The recent addition of the garbage collection linker tests (ld/testsuite/ld-gc) has exposed a "feature" of a number of linker scripts - they were defining an entry point symbol even when a relocatable link is being performed. This does not cause problems generally, but it does interfere with garbage collection when performed with -r.

So I am going to apply the attached patch to fix a number of scripts that have this feature. I have not fixed them all - some of them are used in ports which do not support garbage collection, so there was no pressing need to change them.

ld/ChangeLog
2008-02-18  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* scripttempl/armbpabi.sc (ENTRY): Do not define when performing a
	relocatable link.
	* scripttempl/elf32cr16.sc: Likewise.
	* scripttempl/elf32cr16c.sc: Likewise.
	* scripttempl/elf32crx.sc: Likewise.
	* scripttempl/elf32sh-symbian.sc: Likewise.
	* scripttempl/elf_chaos.sc: Likewise.
	* scripttempl/elfd10v.sc: Likewise.
	* scripttempl/elfi370.sc: Likewise.
	* scripttempl/elfm68hc11.sc: Likewise.