Re: libtool.m4 differs

NightStrike <nightstrike@gmail.com> writes:
> Ah, I see.  You could, in theory, have a cron job that runs an svn and
> cvs update, then does a diff on some periodic... but I guess it isn't
> that important.

I have a cron job that monitors the toplevel differences and tells me,
so I can ask the commiters to apply it to the other repository.  It
doesn't automatically update them because neither is the master, so
automating that is just too complex to justify.

Note, however, that the libtool files are not on the list of things
that anyone has asked me to keep track of.

Note also that this doesn't stop people from ignoring me, or not being
*able* to commit to the other repository.