Re: sunos 5.9 - build - vxworks_before_parse defined but not used

Hi,

I ended up just commenting out the offending functions. Here is a function containing the patches I applied to the source tree to compile on SunOS 5.9 (google helper: Solaris 9):

Oh well, if that works for you then OK. I could not reproduce the problem locally, so unless this issue occurs again then I will just consider it to be one of those things.