Re: PATCH: fix a typo in gas/testsuite/gas/elf/elf.exp

Hi Ben,

Good question. Just testing it out, Tcl said:

syntax error in expression "(1": looking for close parenthesis

However, something in the framework may just be catching the error and
disposing of the error message.  ;-/

No, it was a problem with my meta-harness that runs the testsuites for all of the toolchains I build locally. It was looking for unexpected failures, but ignoring new unresolved cases...