Re: Cross toolchain problem.

Hi Sjei,

I peeked around in the gcc build scripts and found
this rule in $(topdir)/gcc/Makefile.in which I
believe is used to generate the correct limits.h and
it's not being executed (for whatever reason):

Check for symbol references in the startup files
that are being resolved by the libgcc_s.so.1.

I don't think there are any. Using the results of
$(target)-gcc -v
I can manually link the app by directly invoking
$(target)-ld without the -lgcc_s flag and not
receive any errors about unresolved symbols.

So what symbols are pulled in from libgcc_s_so.1 when it is included on the linker command line ?

Maybe you can put together a small test case that demonstrates the problem ?