RE: STRINGTABLE doesn't work in 2.18 windres

Hi Colin,

> I get
>
>                 === binutils Summary ===
>
> # of expected passes            81
> # of untested testcases         6
> # of unsupported tests          1
>
> from the testsuite with windres finding the win32 headers,
> so nothing obviously wrong.
> Tests included...
> PASS: windres/strtab1 (parse)
> PASS: windres/strtab1 (compare)
> PASS: windres/strtab2 (parse)
> PASS: windres/strtab2 (compare)

I tried you resources and found that there is a problem in stringtable
sorting or list. The after writing the first stringtable ebtity it happens
an ICE. Could you please generate an bug report and attach just the
strings.rc (and related header) to it. I will investigate further.

Thank you for reporting this issue and cheers,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  KomplementÃrin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 â 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - GeschÃftsfÃhrer:
Ulrike DÃhler, Manuela Kluger