This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Cross-host testing patch
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:36:10 +0930
- Subject: Re: Cross-host testing patch
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 12:04:54AM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> * elf32-arm.c (elf32_arm_compare_mapping): Compare first on vma,
> then on type.
> * as.c (main): Flush stderr before printing listings to ensure
> consistent output order across platforms.
> * ldlang.c (sort_sections_by_lma): Sort by internal id after lma
> for stable sort.
These are OK. I'll leave the testsuite approval to Ben or another
Australia Development Lab, IBM