This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Can we generate spu_ovl.o during build?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:24:05 +0930
- Subject: Re: Can we generate spu_ovl.o during build?
- References: <20070809160356.GA28315@lucon.org>
On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 09:03:56AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Hi Alan,
> Is that possible to generate spu_ovl.o during build instead of
> checking it into CVS?
You can only do so if you are building an spu assembler, or if you
have one installed. Since spu_ovl.o is used to build the linker, it
is necessary for --enable-targets=all.
Australia Development Lab, IBM