This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PING: patch: PR-4877 testsuite fix for secreloc32 x86_64
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 07:33:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING: patch: PR-4877 testsuite fix for secreloc32 x86_64
- References: <OF9BE28F35.26C1BBEA-ONC125732F.0029919A-C125732F.0029A65B@onevision.de>
On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 09:34:55AM +0200, Kai Tietz wrote:
>this patch will fix the problem on secreloc32 tests for x86_64-mingw32.
>For this target the ctor/dtor elements are 8 bytes long. This caused the
>See bug-report: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=4877
>I tested this patch for x86_64-pc-mingw32 test-suite without any
>ChangeLog for ld/testsuite:
>2007-08-02 Kai Tietz <email@example.com>
> * ld-pe/pe.exp: special diff file for x86_64-mingw target.
> * ld-pe/secrel_64.d: New.
Is there some reason why this wouldn't work under a potential
x86_64-cygwin target? I haven't been paying enough attention to this
issue but it seems like whatever machinery works for mingw should also
work for cygwin eventually.