Question about windres extension and a message compiler for windres.

Hello,

I am sorry for querying, but I am really interested in. Is somebody
reviewing or commenting on this windres extension  patch ?

I want to preparing a message compiler variant for binutils. It has beside
the CodeView issue, the same features like the MS tool mc. Is there any
interest in this new tool ?

Regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  KomplementÃrin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 â 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - GeschÃftsfÃhrer:
Ulrike DÃhler, Manuela Kluger