Re: SVN for src (was Re: Binutils 2.18 prep)

DJ Delorie wrote:
Even when you followed the "optimize disk usage" instructions at http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SvnSetup ???

Yes. Updating to a specific date seems to undo the svn switch.

But a regular update (to head) works as expected? Inconvenient. The manual does suggest that update is just a special case of switch. I guess updating to a specific date isn't so special - it's exactly switch to the date.

I suppose someone needs to report that one to the SVN guys, if they don't already know.

Andrew